TalenTech recognises the importance of privacy and promotes privacy and confidentiality in rendering its services to its users. Please note that the terms you and user in this text refer to any individual, group, entity or company using this website, while we, us and our refer to TalenTech. Candidates refer to job seekers registered with TalenTech while recruitment agencies and companies refer to clients registered with TalenTech.
TalenTech gathers and will be in possession of basically the following two categories of information:
- Information provided by users of our Website: The information provided by users of TalenTech enables us to render an efficient service to candidates, recruitment agencies, companies, universities and advertisers. Such information will be kept private and confidential as TalenTech protects its ownership of the information. The information will not be shared with third parties unless specific written agreements to this effect have been reached between TalenTech and its users as explained in our terms and conditions.Information on candidates is obtained when they register with TalenTech making themselves available for placements. The information required by TalenTech is specified on its website. The text requesting information is easy to follow and an easy format to obtain the necessary information is provided. Candidates or job seekers are requested to register by providing inter alia their full names, ID numbers, telephone, fax and cell numbers, email and website addresses, username, password and physical location details. The résumés and CV’s of candidates are expected to include this information as well as at least the following: educational details, language proficiency, employment history, community engagement, community engagement and other relevant skills.Companies and recruitment agencies need to provide inter alia their company names and associated information such as telephone and cell contact numbers, fax numbers, VAT number, banking details, email and website addresses as well as details regarding physical and postal addresses.TalenTech also gives access to a secure payment portal on our website in order to facilitate the administration of financial matters such as transactions and credit card details.
- Sharing of information: Information can be shared between candidates, companies and recruitment agencies that communicate on the basis of their registration with TalenTech. Your written permission will be obtained before TalenTech will share your personal information with any other party. TalenTech therefore does not sell this information or make it available to other parties unless legal permission has been obtained from the users concerned.
- Links: Our website contains links with other websites which are not under our control. TalenTech is not responsible for the content of any linked website or possible associated webcasts and transmissions.
- Security: All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user’s information. This includes a continuous process of testing and if necessary correcting the electronic security which is essential in successfully driving a recruitment search engine. Users are obliged not to divulge their user names and passwords to other persons. Sensitive information such as credit card numbers is encrypted and protected.
- Termination of relationship: All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user’s information. This includes a continuous process of testing and if necessary correcting the electronic security which is essential in successfully driving a recruitment search engine. Users are obliged not to divulge their user names and passwords to other persons. Sensitive information such as credit card numbers is encrypted and protected.
We can be contacted at the following:
- Telephone: +2782 375 3191
- Physical: 29 La Bellucia, Honeydew, 2040
- e-Mail: [email protected]